Reimon Gene Therence V. Doblon from Cavite City was inducted as a Professional Industrial Engineer by PIIE Founding Chairman and Honorary Fellow Mr. Rodel Emmanuel Adiviso, PIE, ASEAN Eng., last September 29, 2015 at PIIE Board Room, Makati, Philippines.read more
Industrial Engineering Certification Board
Welcome to the online presence of Industrial Engineering Certification Board.
ANNOUNCEMENT:50th PIIE General Membership Meeting & 9th CIE Oath-taking Ceremony
The 50th General Membership Meeting & 9th CIE Exam Passers Oath-taking Ceremony
Click here for registration.
Please pay the registration fees to the following account:
BANK: Banco De Oro (BDO)
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers, Inc.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 150-033-1250
Send your proof of payment to email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
See you then!
ANNOUNCEMENT: 9th CIE Exam Results
To all 9th CIE Examinees
Guidelines and Instructions on 9th CIE Exam.1. Be in the testing area before 7am. Those who are late will not be allowed to take the exam.
2. Bring pencils (#2), non-programmable calculator and snacks.
3. A one-hour break will be given and everyone is expected to be back after the break to continue the exam.
4. Those with health concerns must bring medication, however, those afflicted by highly contagious illness on the exam date shall not be allowed to take the exam.
5. Strictly NO EXAM if NO PERMIT and NO ID are presented to proctors.
6. Any form of cheating will forfeit the application and fees. Offender will be disallowed to participate in future IE Certification programs. Actions construed as cheating during the exam, include but not limited to, talking, showing and/or passing any object or answer/s to fellow examinee/s.
7. Any form of contest regarding the questionnaire and protests will not be entertained during the examination. A formal complaint must be filed to the IECB within 96 hours after the examination.
8. Results of the exam will be posted in the PIIE website within 30 days from the examination date.
Announcement: Allowable Calculator during CIE Exam.
Reference: PRC CMO 2008-19
ANNOUNCEMENT: 9th CIE Examination
IECB Secretariat is now accepting application for the 9th CIE Examination that will be held on November 26, 2017 . Deadline for submission of application is on October 25, 2017.
3. Dress Code- Office or professional attire.
Please submit above requirements and payments at Unit 3410 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower II, 2210 Don Chino Roces Ave., Makati City 1231, Philippines.
For questions and inquiries, contact the IECB Secretariat at (02)812-2301 / (02)625-7396 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to 8th CIE Examinees (Cebu). Downloadable
ANNOUNCEMENT: 8th CIE Examinees Manila
Instructions to 8th CIE Examinees (Manila). Downloadable
ANNOUNCEMENT: 8th CIE Examinees Cebu
ANNOUNCEMENT: Associate Asean Engineers (AAE) Requirements:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Notification letter to all 7th CIE Passers
ANNOUNCEMENT: 45th General Membership Meeting (45th GMM)
On our forthcoming 45th PIIE General Membership Meeting (GMM), we have invited special guests to provide us with the best practices in the engineering arena, to discuss exciting bulletin about the forthcoming events. Click here to view and download the invitaiton.
ANNOUNCEMENT: INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES:
ANNOUNCEMENT: 7th CIE Examination Venue:
The venue for the upcoming CIE Examination will be held at San Marcelino Gate 4th flr. Cardinal Santos Building ADAMSON UNIVERSITY, #900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila.See you there and Goodluck!!!
The venue for the CIE CEBU is at University of San Jose Recoletos, Magallanes St. Cebu City, Cebu
ANNOUNCEMENT: 7th CIE Examination
IECB Secretariat is now accepting application for the 7th CIE Examination that will be held on December 6, 2015 deadline for submission of application is on November 30, 2015.
* when Diploma is not issued yet by the university, a certified true copy of TOR and Certificate of Graduation from the registrar shall be submitted.
Please submit above requirements and payments at Unit 3410 City Pasong Tamo Tower II, 2210 Don Chino Roces Ave., Makati City 1231, Philippines.
(*) Subject to Change.
IECB Secretariat Office
Unit 3410 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower II, 2210 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City 1231, Philippines.
Tel: (632) 812-2301 / (632) 625-7396
Mechanics for Renewal of Professional Industrial Engineer (PIE):
You may avail of the 3-year discounted PIIE membership fee to be paid, as follows:
Industry – P3,500.00
For 2nd PIE Portfolio Review, the following fees apply:
Industry – P3,500.00
|© 2014 Industrial Engineering Certification Board|